- This is Zoey.
She is a 6 week old kitten.
Zoey has two sisters and one brother. I am a little more shy than them, but I sure am cute!
I would love to be in a home with you.
More about Zoey: Pet ID: 6443
Zoey's Contact Info: Forest County Humane Society, Crandon, WI (715) 478-2098
Story By: Forest County Humane Society
Sponsored in part by HodagSports.com
In Other News:
Students Raise Money To Teach Kids In China
- Most kids like to spend summer break fishing, camping or just hanging out. MINOCQUA But two Northwoods teenagers want to get right back into school in another country. But they need help. Two students at Lakeland Union High School only have 24 days left to meet their $6,000 goal. Nathan Grebe and Steven Zhang are trying to raise money to join a three week summer camp in Beijing, China.
Wausau Paper Signs Agreement to Sell
- Wausau Paper today announced that it has signed a definitive agreement to sell its specialty paper business to a new company sponsored by KPS Capital Partners L.P. (“KPS”), a New York-based private equity firm with significant experience in the paper industry. RHINELANDER The new company will be known as Expera Specialty Solutions, LLC (“Expera”). KPS, as previously announced, has also entered into a definitive agreement to acquire the specialty paper business of Packaging Dynamics Corporation
Late Spring Shouldn't Affect Potato Crop
- Most of us waited eagerly for spring so we could start our summer hobbies. ANTIGO But farmers wait for spring so they can get to work. John Schroeder runs a potato farm in Antigo. He says the late spring could mean a bad harvest for crops like alfalfa, but potatoes should be just fine. "It generally started a little wet and cold, he said. "We were probably three or four days behind planting right now, but we had a good week last week, so we're catching up."
Motorcylcist speeds away from Lincoln Co. Sheriff's Deputies at 100+ MPH
- When most people see flashing red lights, they pull over. MERRILL Lincoln county deputies are looking for a motorcycle rider who didn't. A Cafe Racer bike flew down highway 51 around 7pm last night going 84 miles per hour. A deputy south of Tomahawk tried to pull the driver over, but the biker took off at over 100 miles an hour. For safety reasons, the deputy did not start a chase.
Case Against Alleged Computer Sex Predator Will Move Forward
- In March, Benjamin Lahti posted on Craigslist he wanted sex. RHINELANDER A girl claiming to be 15 years old responded to the 24-year-old Ironwood man. They planned to meet in Minocqua. That's when Lahti was arrested as part of a statewide internet sex predator sting.
Rhinelander man killed in ATV crash
- A Rhinelander man died in an ATV crash in Lincoln County this weekend. MERRILL The Sheriff's Office responded to a crash just after 6 Saturday night in the town of Harrison. 49-year old Randy Romenesko appeared to have lost control of his ATV and crashed into a tree. He was taken to Ministry Good Samaritan Hospital, where he was pronounced dead. Police say Romenesko was wearing a helmet but wasn't properly secured. Speed may have been a factor, but police believe alcohol was not.
Obama, Walker Approved at Identical Rate in Wisconsin
- President Obama and Governor Scott Walker couldn't be much further apart on the political spectrum. WISCONSIN But Wisconsinites seem to like them about the same -- in fact, at exactly the same rate. The Marquette University Law School came out with a new poll taken earlier this month.