- An early morning fire destroyed a central-Wisconsin duplex... but luckily no one was injured.Crews responded to the house on 2nd Street in Mosinee around 2 a.m. People from both homes in the building were already outside. But firefighters had to rescue several rabbits and a pet boa constrictor. Crews think the fire started in the basement. No one was injured in the fire. The house is a total loss and the Red Cross is helping the two families who now don't have a home.
Written By: WJFW News Team