Recipe courtesy Chef John T. Emmer, Aqualand Ale House
1 10-inch flatbread
2/3 cup spinach artichoke dip
2 Tbsp. diced tomato
1/2 cup diced cooked chicken
1 Tbsp. dried cranberries
2 Tbsp. shredded, or 1 Tbsp. grated Parmesan
1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Chopped green onions for garnish
1. Place dried cranberries in hot water to reconstitute.
2. Preheat oven to 350-degree F and toast flatbreads for five minutes.
3. Remove flatbread crust from oven and cool slightly.
4. Spread prepared spinach artichoke dip evenly on crust.
5. Top with chicken, diced tomatoes, cranberries, and cheeses.
6. Bake in oven for 8-12 minutes until cheese is melted and crust is brown.
7. Sprinkle with sliced green onions. Cut and enjoy!