Buffy Miller-Jackson stopped by our studio with another fun and delicious recipe creation. She showed us various ways to make stuffed French toast by mixing up the fillings and the types of breads used.
- Regular bread
- Banana bread
- English muffins
- Tortilla shells
- Peanut butter and bananas
- Chocolate chips
- Sweet cream cheese mixture (see recipe below) with jam or fruit
- Monte Cristo style (using Easter leftovers)
1. Place desired ingredients between two pieces of bread.
2. Dip in French toast mix to coat completely.
3. Fry in pan until golden brown and enjoy!
Buffy's French Toast Mix:
- Orange juice
- Bit of sugar
Buffy's Sweet Cream Cheese Mixture:
- 1 block of cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp. milk
- 1/4 c. powdered sugar