Loading

20°F

22°F

22°F

18°F

21°F

23°F

22°F

24°F

21°F

21°F

24°F

21°F

22°F
EMAIL THIS STORY

No one injured in Mosinee duplex fire Submitted: 02/18/2013
MOSINEE - An early morning fire destroyed a central-Wisconsin duplex... but luckily no one was injured.

Crews responded to the house on 2nd Street in Mosinee around 2 a.m. People from both homes in the building were already outside.

But firefighters had to rescue several rabbits and a pet boa constrictor.

Crews think the fire started in the basement.

No one was injured in the fire. The house is a total loss and the Red Cross is helping the two families who now don't have a home.




Story By: WJFW News Team

Text Size: + Increase | Decrease -
 

Email this article to a friend: 


*Your Name:
*Email Address:
*Recipient Name:
*Email Address:
Comment/Question
  Enter the code you see below:

Code:
     


Search: 




Click Here