Loading

53°F

52°F

57°F

53°F

57°F

53°F

54°F

56°F

57°F
EMAIL THIS STORY

Man Accused of Sending Wausau West into Lockdown Says He's Not Guilty Submitted: 11/20/2012
WAUSAU - The man accused of sending a Wausau High School into lockdown with threatening text messages says he's not guilty.

Marcos Garza pleaded not guilty in Marathon County court Tuesday.

Police say Garza allegedly sent text messages to a female student at Wausau West High School last month. The messages are said to have threatened to hurt other students.

He was arrested near the school carrying a handgun. He's charged with several felonies.

His next court date hasn't been set.


Story By: Lyndsey Stemm

Text Size: + Increase | Decrease -
 

Email this article to a friend: 


*Your Name:
*Email Address:
*Recipient Name:
*Email Address:
Comment/Question
  Enter the code you see below:

Code:
     


Search: 




Click Here