Loading
Search
Top Story Weather Video Center 5pm News 10pm News Watch Live



NEWS HEADLINES
Mole Lake finishes up community-wide solar panel installation project    01/18/2017
When you drive through Mole Lake, you'll notice a lot of solar panels. It's part of a project tribal leaders have worked on for more than a year, and they hope it will save the community a lot in energy costs.
Northwoods hunters voice concerns at CWD committee meeting    01/18/2017
Many Northwoods hunters think the DNR's baiting and feeding ban doesn't work as intended. Some actually think it's hurting the deer herd. At the beginning of 2016, the DNR banned baiting and feeding in Oneida, Vilas, and Forest counties.
Rhinelander Finance Committee to consider making city admin. job part-time   01/18/2017
The full City Council voted unanimously Monday to send debate on a part-time position back to the Finance Committee. The city hopes to hire a new administrator by May.
Play Video
Seniors make and sell homemade crafts   01/18/2017
Serve Senior Craft Shop in Eagle River in a nonprofit organization. Vendors keep 70 percent of the profits, and the other 30 percent goes back to the shop or includes sales tax.
Play Video
Rhinelander bridal store wants brides-to-be to start planning now   01/18/2017
Lund and Taylor Bridal Gallerie hosts its annual Magic Moments Bridal Expo
Play Video
Tomahawk teacher credits students, community for Governor's Financial Literacy Award   01/18/2017
High schoolers in Tomahawk sat across from local business professionals on Wednesday, answering questions in an interview setting.
Play Video
Northwoods artist turns fantasy into reality with wood and metal    01/18/2017
Take salvaged metal and wood, hand it to one Eagle River artist, and watch his imagination come to life.
Play Video
Grandmother Flowage fishery open again after dam repair   01/18/2017
To protect the wildlife, the DNR agreed to close the fishery while the dam was being repaired.
Play Video
Three Lakes students get a new recess activity thanks to their community   01/18/2017
Three Lakes Park District donates an ice skating rink.
Play Video
Missing Antigo children could be in South Dakota   01/18/2017
The kids are thought to be with their non-custodial mother in the Black Hills area.


SPORTS HEADLINES
Northland Pines tops Rhinelander, Medford edges Lakeland in boys hockey   01/17/2017
The Eagles roll the Hodags 7-1, while the Raiders defeat the T-Birds in a shootout.
Play Video
Laona/Wabeno basketball just keeps on winning   01/16/2017
The Rebels have won more than 30 straight conference games over the last two-plus years.
Play Video
Eagle River hosts another successful Vintage Snowmobiling Derby   01/15/2017
Rhinelander native, Justin Ernst, places second in World Championship race.
Play Video
St. Germain hosts first ever "Arctic Warrior' obstacle race   01/14/2017
Roughly 100 racers came out to compete in the 8K snowshoe, and 8K obstacle races.
Play Video